Please do not ship a consignment instrument to us without first having spoken to one of our sales associates at (817) 993-6400, ext. 1.
Our current consignment fee is 20% of the total final sale price. Please click the link below to see our full consignment agreement form.
Please follow these steps to consign an instrument:
- Bring the instrument in to the shop for an evaluation. If you cannot be physically present for the evaluation, please send photos and a description of the instrument to [email protected].
- Click the link above and fill out our consignment agreement form. Make sure to read it throughly and sign the last page.
- Once you and our sales staff have reached a tentative agreement on the sales potential of your instrument, please send it to Houghton Horns, 121 Lorine St, Keller, TX 76248. Please include a copy of your completed consignment agreement in the box.
- We will contact you via phone or email to confirm that we have received your instrument and to discuss any further details such as needed repairs.
- Approximately two weeks after the sale of your instrument we will contact you and send a check based on the actual sales price, minus the consignment fees and repairs.