Please do not ship a consignment instrument to us without first having spoken to one of our sales associates at (817) 993-6400, ext. 1.
Our current consignment fee is 20% of the total final sale price. Please click the link below to see our full consignment agreement form.
Please follow these steps to consign an instrument:
- Bring the instrument in to the shop for an evaluation. If you cannot be physically present for the evaluation, please send photos and a description of the instrument to [email protected].
- Click the link above and fill out our consignment agreement form. Please make sure to read it throughly and sign the last page.
- Once you and our sales staff have reached a tentative agreement on the sales potential of your instrument, please send it to Houghton Horns, 121 Lorine St, Keller, TX 76248. Please include a copy of your completed consignment agreement in the box.
- We will contact you via phone or email to confirm that we have received your instrument and to discuss any further details such as needed repairs. You will need to pay for an ultrasonic cleaning.
- Approximately two weeks after the sale of your instrument we will mail you a check based on the actual sales price, minus the consignment fees.