Houghton Horns LLC and Houghton Custom Horns LLC respect customer privacy. If you purchase from us or use features of this website, personal information we might gather from you may include your name, phone number, billing/shipping address, credit card information, and email address. By default this information will be retained for our records indefinitely. We use this information to process orders, keep you informed about promotions and special offers, and offer superb customer service.
We will send you a follow-up email after an online purchase to check up on your satisfaction with your purchase, but we will never send promotional emails unless you choose to opt in to them, and you may opt out at any time.
You have the right to view, correct, amend, download, or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us:
a. By email at [email protected]
b. By phone at +1 (817)993-6400
c. By mail at
121 Lorine St.
Keller, TX 76248
When you use this website, your personal information may be sent to third-party data processors within or outside of the United States. We cannot guarantee the security of your data on third-party websites or in other countries, but we do business only with companies whom we trust to maintain the confidentiality of your data. We will notify you if we learn of a data breach that might have resulted in the leaking of your personal data.
- AIMsi is our main inventory and point-of-sale software.
- Authorize.net handles credit card and other financial transactions.
- BirchPress allows you to create appointments with a professional musician regarding purchasing a new instrument or mouthpiece.
- Cloudflare offers services that improve the website’s performance and security: CDN, DNS rerouting, DDoS protection, etc.
- Google Calendar allows us to track important dates such as customer appointments.
- Google Mail allows us to communicate with you through email.
- Google Maps gives you directions to our website.
- ShipStation allows us to create shipping labels and track packages.
- TI Wishlist allows you to create product wishlists and for others to purchase those products for you.
- WooCommerce provides shop services for the website: product pages, customer cart, checkout, shipping cost calculations, etc.
- WordPress provides the basic layout and blogging features of the website: customer account creation, comments, product reviews, etc.
- WPForms allows you to contact our staff through an email form.
When you enter your personal information into these features on our website, you are consenting for us to share the necessary data with the third-party services that provide those features (e.g. our website will give Google Calendar your name and contact information to reserve your appointment time). If you wish to revoke your consent at any time, you may do so by contacting us using one of the methods above.
We also use Google Analytics and a Facebook pixel to analyze how customers use the website, provide data for how we can improve our customer experience, and serve you relevant targeted ads that may interest you. If you wish not to be tracked by these services, please click on the applicable link below: