Want to come visit us in person? Here are our recommendations for your stay!
We're about 35 minutes from DFW Airport. Taking an Uber from the airport to the shop costs about $40 as of October 2023.
Unfortunately, there aren't good public transportation options in Keller. If you want to travel around DFW, you're probably better off renting a car.
There is one hotel in town, the Hampton Inn & Suites Keller Town Center.
You should be able to find plenty of hotel options just south of us in Fort Worth.
Our local favorites are:
- DeVivo Bros. Eatery (pasta, salads, cake slices the size of your face)
- Seven Mile Cafe (brunch)
- Spice 8 (like Chipotle for Indian food, build your own curry burrito or curry pizza)
- Cafe Medi (Mediterranean, the lemon chicken rice soup is *amazing*)
If you need a place to wait for a repair, there is a Starbucks right across the street. Or the Keller Public Library and Johnson Road Park are a few minutes away. The Keller Public Library has a great play room for toddlers.
Other fun places to visit in the DFW area:
- See a rodeo at the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- The Cowgirl Museum is a hoot.
- Watch money be printed at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Walk around downtown Dallas: Klyde Warren Park, Dallas Museum of Art, Crow Collection of Asian Art, Federal Reserve Bank, samurai armor museum, Dallas World Aquarium, Perot Natural Science Museum, American Airlines Center tour. These are all within about 30 minutes on foot, if you don't mind a walk.
- Alllll the sports: Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks, FC Dallas, etc.
- Keep It In Keller local small business guide