1. Beyond the first month’s payment, 70% of customer rental payments may be applied as credit toward the purchase of a new or used horn of equal or greater value in our stock (consignment horns excluded). Any credit must be used within 30 days of the termination of the rental agreement.
2. The customer is responsible for any damage to, or loss of the instrument. Third-party insurance is recommended. Additionally, Houghton Horns offers an optional maintenance plan that covers minimal damage (a maximum of two incidents per year) for just $9 a month.
3. Rental agreements may be terminated by the customer or Houghton Horns at any time, with no further obligation beyond any balance due. Monthly rental payments are never prorated.
4. To initiate a rental agreement, both a cancelled check and a valid credit card are required. A bank account must be designated as the primary form of payment.
5. Initial payment will consist of the first month’s rent, a refundable security deposit (equal to one month’s rent), Houghton Horns maintenance plan (optional) and any shipping charges incurred.