This horn has a lovely light and bright sound. The valve action is great. Ideal for playing high repertoire from the baroque and classical era, but could be used by any player looking to stabilize the high register.
Descant horns are typically built as double horns that stand in B-flat with an F alto side that is an octave higher than the F side of a standard double horn. It is a great instrument for playing high, light literature.
- Type: DESCANT Horn Bb/High F
- Primary Material: Yellow Brass
- Secondary Material: Nickel-Silver
- Lead Pipe Material: Nickel-Silver
- Bore Size (Inches/Millimeters): .469''/12.1 mm
- Bell: Fixed
- Linkage: Mechanical
- Origin: Germany
- Case: Standard Alex Case
|High F||0.3||0.5||0.8||Lead Pipe: 0.1|