Bach Stradivarius LT42BOG Tenor Trombone with Lightweight Handslide (Special Order)
The year 2018 represents a milestone in the history of Vincent Bach. Having started his business in 1918, master craftsman Vincent Bach created a legacy with the introduction of the first Bach trumpets in 1924 and the addition of trombones to the Vincent Bach line around 1928. To celebrate a legacy lasting 100 years, Conn-Selmer and Vincent Bach proudly present the new LT42BOFG commemorative trombone.
- A traditional 42 bell, with the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound.
- “Bell-free bracing” allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection.
- European designed “Open-Flow” valve, creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well.
- .562" bass bore handslide or lightweight nickel handslide
- Gold brass bell
- Lightweight nickel handslide
- European designed, open-flow rotary valve
- "Bell-free bracing" style
- .547" bore
- Traditional 42 slide mouthpipe
- Genuine Vincent Bach model 3416HA mouthpiece
- Deluxe Centennial model wood shell case