Ricco Kühn W 353 X Compensating Triple Horn (Special Order)
The lightweight champion.
Inspired by the success of the full triple horn, Ricco Kühn introduced the compensating model W353X in 2011. Different from the full triple horn, the F valve extension is realized by addition of extension crooks to the Bb valve extension. The result of this change is a compensating triple horn which weights 150 grams less than a full triple horn and is not much heavier than a double horn with a stopping valve.
This instrument is only available as a Special Order. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- F/Bb/F Alto Compensating Triple Horn
- Yellow brass construction
- Nickel silver slide tubes, ferrules and bracing
- Nickel silver leadpipe
- Detachable bell with Kühn screw ring
- Made in Germany
- No Case Included
- Includes: Care Kit
- Less weight than a full triple horn
- Full length of leadpipe in F/Bb part
- With optional Eb- set playable in F/Bb/Eb alto
- Main valves “Minibal” linkages
- Switch valves string linkages
- Bell size available in ML 1-3
Orders over $25 are eligible for free shipping.
Sheet music and Pre-Owned instruments are excluded from free shipping.
Click here for our shipping policy.
This product has a 15-day return policy that starts on the day the customer receives the item. In case of a return, the customer is responsible for the cost of initial and return shipping.
Click here to request a return.
If the product is labelled as "Special Order," it is ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Click here for our "Special Orders" form.