The lightweight champion.
Inspired by the success of the full triple horn, Ricco Kühn introduced the compensating model W353X in 2011. Different from the full triple horn, the F valve extension is realized by addition of extension crooks to the Bb valve extension. The result of this change is a compensating triple horn which weights 150 grams less than a full triple horn and is not much heavier than a double horn with a stopping valve.
This instrument is only available as a Special Order. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- F/Bb/F Alto Compensating Triple Horn
- Yellow brass construction
- Nickel silver slide tubes, ferrules and bracing
- Nickel silver leadpipe
- Detachable bell with Kühn screw ring
- Made in Germany
- No Case Included
- Includes: Care Kit
- Less weight than a full triple horn
- Full length of leadpipe in F/Bb part
- With optional Eb- set playable in F/Bb/Eb alto
- Main valves “Minibal” linkages
- Switch valves string linkages
- Bell size available in ML 1-3