BAM Panther Hightech Adjustable Case for Horn
“We care for your instrument.”
INSIDE FEATURES :
- Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- Removable accessories pouch
- 2 dedicated spaces for mouthpieces
- 1 compartment for mute
- Extra protection against humidity at mouthpiece connection
- Extra protection for bell’s connection thread
- Removable cushion for perfect instrument fit, to be positioned on valves on first use
OUTSIDE FEATURES :
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, solid polyurethane foam, another type of ABS)
- Back cushion including music pocket (41 x 32 x 4.5 cm)
- Very comfortable bi-material side handle
- 2 comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Male/female airtight seal
- 3 Softouch locks
Questions? Call us at (817) 993-6400 x1.
The thermoforming techniques developed by Bam to manufacture the shells of the cases call for very reliable industrial processes, allowing great regularity in the production results.
THE “HIGHTECH”: TRIPLE PLY STRUCTURE WITH FULL AIREX / PVC FOAM CORE
- Ultra lightweight
- Extremely rigid
- Highly resistant to shocks and temperature changes
THE BAM SEAL
Each of the thermoformed cases from Bam is equipped with a rigid PVC “male/female” seal. Shaped under heat, this seal ensures a hermetic closing and contributes to the rigidity of the case when it is closed.
In order to get the highest protection against shocks, the interior of Bam cases are made of high-resilience foam cushions, supporting the instrument on its strongest parts. These are designed either as a cradle for the instrument, or as a set up maintaining the instrument in total suspension.
To keep a high quality standard, Bam decided to make its own polyurethane foam. Therefore, the entire inserts and cushions are injected in special molds. The foam of these inserts and cushions stands out from other types of foam, offering:
- a longer life time
- excellent resilience (the foam gets back to its original shape and strength)
- a protective “skin” effect for the instrument
- excellent protection against weather changes, reinforced by a water resistant fabric.
|Dimensions||24.5 × 17 × 7 in|