- Tenor Trombone Bb/F
- S.E. Shires rotary F valve
- CW bell – 8.5″ two-piece, hand-hammered TI taper in lightweight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seams and unsoldered bead, thinned toward the edge of the flare
- #2 Sterling Silver leadpipe
- TG tuning slide – gold brass, drawn tubing
- TW47 handslide – .547-inch, standard-weight yellow brass; nickel silver wide crook
- Includes Shires large-bore tenor case
Cheat Sheet: Combines the best characteristics of Edwards and Bach instruments.
Other options are available. Please call (817) 993-6400 to order this item with different components.