- Bore: .459 inch
- Q10 Bell: 4 13/16-inch, one-piece, hand-hammered Q (centered) taper in yellow brass with round brass bead
- Q05 Leadpipe: .345-inch venturi, heavyweight yellow brass; open and free blowing with well-defined slots and easy response
- QW Tuning Slide
- Piston Material: hand-lapped Monel
- Valve Cluster: two-piece casings, standard weight, with nickel silver balusters
- Lower Valve Caps: nickel silver
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires maker’s mark and model designation
- Finish: silver plate
- Includes Q Series trumpet case, mouthpiece, and care kit
S.E. Shires Q10S Q Series Bb Trumpet
Q Series are entry-level professional instruments that have many of the same features as their custom counterparts. When you purchase a Q Series instrument you join the S. E. Shires family, a family which includes some of the finest professional musicians in the world.
Shires is in the process of transitioning to Shires-branded Marcus Bonna cases throughout 2021. The case you receive may be different from the one pictured here. Please contact us if you have a case preference.
Availability: 1 in stock
|Dimensions||19 × 8 × 6 in|