- QTY Bell: 8.5 inch, two-piece, hand-hammered “QI” taper in lightweight yellow brass with soldered bead
- Axial-flow F Valve
- QW47 Handslide: .547-inch, standard-weight yellow brass; nickel silver wide crook
- QY Tuning Slide
- Three interchangeable yellow-brass leadpipes (1, 2, 3)
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark and model designation
- Includes Q Series tenor trombone case, mouthpiece, and care kit
S.E. Shires Q30YA Q Series Tenor Trombone with Axial-Flow F Attachment
A versatile large bore instrument, the Q30YA features the clarity of sound and projection for which S.E. Shires instruments are famed. The QTY bell features an 8-inch, two-piece, hand-hammered ‘QI’ taper in yellow brass with soldered bead, giving this trombone a clear, singing tone with excellent projection and clarity. The wide .547″ bore handslide in standard weight yellow brass yields a broad sound that retains clarity, color and projection. Paired with a nickel handslide crook, articulations are crisp and brilliant.
Shires is in the process of transitioning to Shires-branded Marcus Bonna cases throughout 2021. The case you receive may be different from the one pictured here. Please contact us if you have a case preference.
This item is temporarily out of stock. Reserve yours now or contact us for more information.
|Dimensions||48 × 13 × 10 in|