Special Orders

Although we keep many different models of instruments in stock, there are many that we can’t. However, that doesn’t mean that we can’t help you build the instrument of your dreams!

  • Special orders for items we don’t normally stock at the time of the order cannot be returned or exchanged.
  • A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to place a special order.
  • The balance of the invoice is due when we receive notice from the suppler/manufacturer that the item is ready to be shipped to us.

French Horn Special Orders

Special Order Form

How can we help you build your dream instrument?

If you do not see the configuration options you want on this list, please contact us at (817)993-6400 ex. 1 or [email protected].

A Houghton Horns sales associate will contact you within three business days. A 25% deposit is required to place a special order, and the order will not be placed with the manufacturer until we have received the deposit. The other 75% is due before the instrument ships. (Although we do have financing options — see “Support” and then “Our Financing Options” above.) Special order instruments cannot be returned or refunded unless there is a manufacturing defect as covered under the limited mechanical warranty. Before placing your order, please be aware that it usually takes 4-6 months for a special order instrument to arrive. Depending on your specifications and the manufacturer’s availability, the delivery of your instrument may take even longer. You will be given an estimated delivery date when you place the 25% down payment.

Serious requests only, please — our sales staff work very hard to put together the best deal for each customer.