Houghton Horns LLC warrants your new musical instrument to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer only.
Within the period of this warranty, Houghton Horns LLC will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must by performed by Houghton Custom Horns or a technician authorized by Houghton Horns LLC.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Houghton Horns LLC except for applicable shipping or freight costs.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, or alterations.
- Damage resulting from the neglect of a known problem.
- Normal wear and tear (i.e. The replacement of rotor strings and rotor stop material)
- Repairs necessitated by use other than that accepted as normal by the music community.
- Repairs necessitated by damage caused in shipping or transport of the horn to Houghton Horns for warranty service.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than Houghton Custom Horns or a technician authorized by Houghton Horns LLC to provide a repair to the instrument.
Please contact Houghton Horns LLC by phone at (817) 993-6400 x1 to obtain warranty service.