Masked walk-in customers are welcome to browse accessories in the lobby but may be asked to wait outside until room becomes available. We recommend making an appointment before your visit.
Website sales remain unaffected, although USPS, UPS, and FedEx are reporting delays of 1-3 days.
Non-US Customers: As far as we know, UPS is still shipping everywhere in the world, so we have left UPS shipping enabled at checkout for international addresses. But we are happy to make alternative shipment arrangements if you contact us at [email protected]. Please research which services are currently shipping from the US to your country and we will try our best to get your package to you.
Click here to learn more about the measures Houghton Horns is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To spread the joy of music through providing the highest level of products, services, and resources to the brass playing community.
- Brass Instrument Mouthpiece Bore Chart
- My Student Needs a Horn
- How Do I Change the String on My French Horn?
- How to be a Good Section Leader
- How Do I Oil My French Horn?
- How low should they go? A guide for educators of young horn players
- Where the Rubber Meets the Rotor: Knowing which rotor bumpers to buy
- Anatomy of a Horn Mouthpiece