- Top 20 Solo Works Every Horn Player Should Have in their Library!
- 8 Steps for Helping Students Achieve Success
- How Do I Oil My French Horn?
- Why Do French Horn Players Have Their Hand in the Bell?
- 10 Steps for Building and Maintaining a Successful Private Teaching Studio
- Effective Practice
- How Do I Change the String on My French Horn?
- 15 Must-Have Solos for the High School Horn Player
- 20 Questions with Rebecca Cherian
- Why is the French horn so hard to play?
Houghton Horns mouthpieces possess a special external profile and a uniquely-balanced rim, cup, bore, backbore, and shank. Designed by Mark Houghton and Derek Wright and manufactured by Dave Houser.