- Why is the French horn so hard to play?
- 20 Questions with Jeff Scott
- Top 20 Solo Works Every Horn Player Should Have in their Library!
- How Do I Oil My French Horn?
- 15 Must-Have Solos for the High School Horn Player
- Why Do French Horn Players Have Their Hand in the Bell?
- How Do I Change the String on My French Horn?
- How Do I Clean My French Horn?
- Buying an instrument for your child? Read this first!
- Taking a Closer Look at “Dueling Fundamentals”
Houghton Horns mouthpieces possess a special external profile and a uniquely-balanced rim, cup, bore, backbore, and shank. Designed by Mark Houghton and Derek Wright and manufactured by Dave Houser.