Bach Stradivarius C190SL229 C Trumpet
Vincent Bach combined his unique talents as both a musician and an engineer to create brass instruments of unequaled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach Stradivarius instruments today remain the sound choice of artists worldwide. The Bach C190 series trumpets have truly defined the sound of symphonic brass in symphony orchestras throughout the world.
- Newly designed #25 M leadpipe provides stability of intonation and slotting of notes
- The regular weight #229 yellow brass bell with enhanced engraving has focused projection with the ability to color the sound
- The two-piece valve casing offers better feedback to the player and more overtones in the sound
- Vincent Bach “Symphonic Series” 1 ½ C mouthpiece, S6511HC4 (24 throat and 24 backbore)
- Throwback shop warranty card included as a tribute to how Vincent Bach documented his Mt. Vernon horns
- .462” large bore tubing
- 3rd slide pin stop
- Sculpted wide footed bracing
- Monel pistons
- Deluxe woodshell case, classic Bach case design
"The new Bach C Trumpet has the traditional Bach sound – the special richness, depth and ring you can access throughout all ranges and dynamics. The newly designed 25M leadpipe increases evenness, intonation and response. This trumpet offers all the breadth of color and character in tone quality akin to vintage Bach horns."
Michael Sachs - Principal Trumpet, The Cleveland Orchestra
What does the Bach trumpet model number mean? Read this guide to selecting a Bach trumpet.
Orders over $25 are eligible for free shipping.
Sheet music and Pre-Owned instruments are excluded from free shipping.
Click here for our shipping policy.
This product has a 15-day return policy that starts on the day the customer receives the item. In case of a return, the customer is responsible for the cost of initial and return shipping.
Click here to request a return.
If the product is labelled as "Special Order," it is ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Click here for our "Special Orders" form.