The 19043 is an excellent choice for anybody looking for a broad and brilliant sound that projects and plays with ease. This instrument is exceptional in every situation, from the Dave Matthews Band all the way to the brass quintet.
- 5-inch, one-piece, side seam, Mt. Vernon weight #43 bell with a round steel wire bead in yellow brass
- #26 leadpipe – an original design of Vincent Bach, incredibly efficient and the “perfect match” for the #43 bell
- .459" medium-large bore
- Two-piece valve chassis with nickel balusters, nickel outer slides and brass valve guides
- Wide wrap with nickel Z braces
- New nickel finger hook design inspired by New York, Mt. Vernon, and Elkhart eras
- 3rd slide rod
- Silver plate finish
- Laser engraved bell featuring Vincent Bach’s original signature
- Artists playing this instrument: Rashawn Ross
What does the Bach trumpet model number mean? Read this guide to selecting a Bach trumpet.