All the tapered parts are calibrated accurately in wall thickness and diameter, bent with a special filling material and hammered by hand. You can feel the effect of this special process when playing on a Kühn. This instrument was developed with musicians, so you know that you are getting the best product.
Beside fruitful dialogue with professional musicians, the design of model W 293 X also received benefit from Kühn's experience in designing triple horns. The W 293 X is a very interesting alternative between the easy playable K- model and their triple horn which focuses and carries the sound in the hall very well. It has a great sound adaptability and is very smooth in pp and focused in ff.
- F/Bb Double Horn
- Yellow brass construction
- Nickel-silver slide tubes, ferrules and bracing
- Gold-brass leadpipe
- 12 mm bore
- Detachable bell with Kühn screw ring
- One standard water key
- No included hand rest or adjustable pinky hook
- String Linkage
- Made in Germany
- No Case Included
- Includes: Care Kit
- ML2 bell standard, available with ML3 bell upon request