S.E. Shires Q10S Q Series Bb Trumpet
Q Series are entry-level professional instruments that have many of the same features as their custom counterparts. When you purchase a Q Series instrument you join the S. E. Shires family, a family which includes some of the finest professional musicians in the world.--
- Bore: .459 inch
- Q10 Bell: 4 13/16-inch, one-piece, hand-hammered Q (centered) taper in yellow brass with round brass bead
- Q05 Leadpipe: .345-inch venturi, heavyweight yellow brass; open and free blowing with well-defined slots and easy response
- QW Tuning Slide
- Piston Material: hand-lapped Monel
- Valve Cluster: two-piece casings, standard weight, with nickel silver balusters
- Lower Valve Caps: nickel silver
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires maker's mark and model designation
- Finish: silver plate
- Includes Q Series trumpet case, mouthpiece, and care kit
Orders over $25 are eligible for free shipping.
Sheet music and Pre-Owned instruments are excluded from free shipping.
Click here for our shipping policy.
This product has a 15-day return policy that starts on the day the customer receives the item. In case of a return, the customer is responsible for the cost of initial and return shipping.
Click here to request a return.
If the product is labelled as "Special Order," it is ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Click here for our "Special Orders" form.