Q Series are entry level professional instruments that have many of the same features as their custom counterparts. When you purchase a Q Series instrument you join the S. E. Shires family, a family which includes some of the finest professional musicians in the world.
- QBY Bell: 9.5 inch, two-piece, hand-hammered “QBII” taper in lightweight yellow brass with soldered bead
- Independent F/Gb rotary valves
- Q62 Handslide: .562-inch, standard-weight yellow brass; nickel silver wide crook
- QYB Tuning Slide
- Three interchangeable yellow-brass leadpipes (1, 2, 3)
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires maker's mark and model designation
- Includes Q Series bass trombone case, mouthpiece, and care kit