Lip Slur Melodies: A Melodic Approach to Building Tone and Technique with Lip Slurs by Brad Edwards
Why do Lip Slur Melodies?
They help develop…
• Air: Continuously flowing, no breaks
• Embouchure: Focused and agile
• Slide: Quick and accurate
In this book (132 pages) you’ll find:
• Beginning melodies
• High range development melodies
• Low range development melodies
• Challenging and virtuoso melodies
• 33 Duets
Reviews / Endorsements
I love playing these because they are beautifully melodic and every note is coming from and going to a natural slur. I think you have really hit the essence of Arnold Jacobs’ teaching. This makes it easy: just blow air and move your lips and slide with the rhythm. Thank you, Brad Edwards !!
Charlie Vernon, Chicago Symphony Orchestra
* Houghton Horns is not in any way affiliated with the creator of this video. We provided this video to give you a sense of how the piece sounds, but this artist's interpretation of the piece may differ from your sheet music.
Orders over $25 are eligible for free shipping.
Sheet music and Pre-Owned instruments are excluded from free shipping.
Click here for our shipping policy.
This product has a 15-day return policy that starts on the day the customer receives the item. In case of a return, the customer is responsible for the cost of initial and return shipping.
Click here to request a return.
If the product is labelled as "Special Order," it is ineligible for returns or exchanges.
Click here for our "Special Orders" form.