The S.E. Shires Custom Alto Trombone is a versatile instrument with the consistency, playability, and projection that has made S.E. Shires trombones the favorites of professionals the world over. The unique A7YLW bell combines the quick response and color of a one-piece bell with the centered feel and expansive tone of a two-piece bell. The bell’s yellow brass helps it to achieve a clear, pure sound with strong fundamental, while keeping a very consistent tone color and overtone structure throughout the range of dynamics.
*This is a demo model that show minor imperfections in the lacquer*
- Alto Trombone
- A7YLW Bell: 7-inch, two-piece, hand-hammered bell in lightweight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seams and soldered bead
- A85-95LW Handslide: .485/.495-inch dual bore,yellow brass with no oversleeves, nickel silver crook
- Three interchangeable yellow-brass leadpipes
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark and traditional floral pattern
- Includes S.E. Shires alto trombone case, mouthpiece, and care kit