What Hetman Do I Need? - Houghton Horns

What Hetman Do I Need?

Brass instrument players, have you ever been confused by which type of Hetman your instrument needs? See our chart for French horn, trumpet, trombone, tuba, baritone, and euphonium.

PDF Chart

If you have any questions about oiling your specific instrument, please do not hesitate to contact us at 817-993-6400 or sales@houghtonhorns.com.

As a technician, the Hetman products give me ease of application and so many choices: such a wide array to get the exact viscosity needed on any given part.

— Dennis Houghton, owner and master repair technician

Related Links

Previous post
Next post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published