All our new generation BAGS cases incorporate significant improvements in terms of protection, functionality and versatility.
The EV-II is the result of 3 years of development to the EV-I to achieve the following improvements:
1. The slide & body are totally fixed due a new suspension system.
2. Best protection of the slide. It is stored in a bag glued to the lid, which not only protects the slide, but also protects the bell.
3. More room for accessories. Two inner compartments and slots for two mouthpieces.
4. It can be comfortably carried as a backpack due to its two built-in ergonomic straps attached to the frame, which make carrying the instrument easy and safe even on bicycle or motorcycle.
5. It also features an external pocket for scores with the capacity for a laptop or a tablet.
Fits traditional open-wrap models from many well-known brands (Shires, Bach, Conn, Courtois, Edwards, Jupiter, Kühnl & Hoyer, Voigt, Stomvi, Schagerl, Yamaha, etc.). Please contact us to confirm fit before purchase. BAGS of Spain can custom-make the case to fit most models of trombone at no extra cost.
You can see your color options at the end of the BAGS of Spain catalog.
BAGS cases are manufactured entirely in Spain and are completely handmade. Here's a video of the manufacturing process.