In 1984, Protec developed and patented the PRO PAC case to be a lighter alternative to traditional wood cases while offering the storage benefits of a gig bag. Today PRO PAC cases are trusted by professional musicians around the world to protect their priceless instruments. Each is carefully crafted using premium materials resulting in a superior case that is second to none. At the heart is an instrument fit that was meticulously engineered to be exceptionally safe and secure. PRO PAC cases are a true reflection of Protec's vision: innovative design for creative people.
Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
- Fits most screw bell French horn makes and models.
- Fits Geyer wrap horns.
- Weather-resistant exterior: Made of extremely durable 1680 ballistic nylon and reinforced with zig-zag stitching.
- Wood frame: Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame keeps your instrument safe.
- Padded handle wrap: Super comfortable and features a long-lasting hook and loop closure.
- Rope handles: Main handle made of durable rope with reinforced stitching. Subway handle made of high-grade webbing.
- QuickLock™: Allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
- Shoulder strap: Features a large non-slip adjustable shoulder pad and strong metal clips.
- Backpackable: Want to go hands-free? This case is compatible with our backpack straps (model # BPSTRAP), sold separately.
- Metal hardware: Strong and high-quality metal hardware designed to last.
- Rubber feet: Sturdy custom-designed rubber feet.
- Long-lasting zippers: Custom-designed strong zippers. Main compartment zippers feature a lock hole.
- Rubber runners: Protects corners and zipper from impact.
- Large gusseted front pocket: Lays flat and is big enough to fit sheet music and other small accessories.
- Built-in organizer: Located in the main pocket; features 3 pen holder sleeves and 2 zippered pockets.
- ID tag: Includes ID luggage tag with secure buckle for easy identification.
- Optional trolley: Compatible with Protec trolley (model # T1, sold separately) for easy transportation.
- Soft lining: Interior is lined with breathable and non-abrasive, padded nylex.
- Modular zippered accessory pouch: Can be positioned anywhere in the case with hook and loop fasteners to hold your essentials.
- Contoured bell storage: Fits neatly on the soft padded contoured bell holder.
- Modular body block and instrument strap: Adjustable padded strap with buckle closure to keep your instrument in place with modular body block to customize the fit of your horn.
- Modular mouthpiece holder: Double mouthpiece pouch made of padded nylex that can be positioned anywhere in the case.
- Removeable mute pouch: Features a drawstring closure and is securely held by retaining straps.