Spit? Condensation? Whatever you want to call what empties from the water-key or spit-valve on your brass or wind instrument, IT'S GROSS! Now with The Spit Catcher, there will be no more puddles of spit after each playing session. The Spit Catcher is made up of three layers of high-quality fabric. The top absorbent layer can soak up to 10x its weight while the waterproof layer underneath keeps your floors clean. When your music session is over, fold The Spit Catcher into the integrated waterproof pocket on the back or elastic strap. This will keep the inside of your case dry as well. The Spit Catcher is infused with SILVADUR 930 Antimicrobial, a polymer-based antimicrobial that inhibits the growth of bacterial odors. The antimicrobial properties are only for the protection of the product and do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly after each use. Wash and dry on medium settings. A must have for every Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Tuba, Euphonium, or Bassoon player!
100% Made in the USA
100% Free of PFAS & PFOA
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- USE IN ANY MUSIC ROOM SETTING - Keeps the music environment neat and dry, whether in a practice area at home, school, practice hall, or music venue
- ABSORBENT & WATERPROOF LAYERS - The ultra-absorbent top layer of fabric soaks up 10x its weight, while the waterproof layer keeps floors dry
- SELF-PACKING - The absorbent pad is designed to easily fold into its own pouch for worry-free transport while keeping the inside of your case dry
- ECO-FRIENDLY - The Spit Catcher is machine-washable! Reusable and long lasting. Requires minimal care.
- ANTIMICROBIAL - Treated with SILVADUR 930 Flex, an antimicrobial agent used to inhibit the growth of bacterial odors. The antimicrobial properties are only for the protection of the product and do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly after each use.