The Intermediate Trombonist: Building Blocks for Tone and Technique by Brad Edwards
Done with your beginning book?
Not quite ready for advanced books?
Here’s your answer!
In this book (132 pages) you’ll find:
• Lip Slurs – to refine embouchure control
• Pattern-Building – for facility and understanding
• Lyrical Legato – to build a beautiful singing sound
• Varied Articulation – for clarity and technique
• Simple Tunes – for enjoyment and ‘key sense’
Duet parts for 100 of these etudes are available to purchase as a download.